Monday, February 13, 2012

Airport pizza

If you really want to puzzle the workers at a California Pizza Kitchen Restaurant in the Salt Lake City Airport, ask for a pizza with no cheese, no meat, no bell peppers or onions but please add extra mushrooms and pineapple.  For some reason, traveling just makes me ravenous and this really hit the spot.  I am ashamed to say I ate the whole thing and loved every minute of it.  Sure, the crust probably had a little olive oil, but really compared to anything else I could find at the airport this was heaven.  A bit expensive but hey, I am worth it.  So are you.

Acceptable alternative to trail mix or pre-made sandwiches at the airport!
Isn't it funny how as soon as you choose to not eat meat or cheese and end up in a situation without a lot of choices, every option seems to have meat or cheese?  Every pre-made sandwich I walked by had some type of meat on it.  Yikes, don't these people keep up with the latest research about cancer prevention?

No comments:

Post a Comment